Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Miss Madelynn is healthy!

We had the follow up ultrasound today and learned two things. First, there are no longer any cysts in the brain, they cleared up on their own. Second, the child is very stubborn and refuses to show her face or her private regions. Last ultrasound she kept turning her face away. This time she kept her hands in front the whole time. We did manage to get a blurry profile shot and some face shot of an alien. As for her other end, she kept her thighs very tight together, I think just to annoy the tech.

She is growing though, I've added about 4 1/2 lbs this month, so 11 total. When the doc measured my belly it measured at 27 weeks. FYI...I'm only 23 weeks, today. So she's big for her age.

Sadly, this was my last appointment with my OB since she's moving her practice to another hospital. My next appointment with my new doc will include the lovely sugar test. But after that, it goes to every other week, then every week appointments, so we're on the downhill slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment