Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's a girl!

Madelynn Grace will be here in 20 weeks, which is overwhelming. So far so good. The ultrasound tech saw some cysts in the ventricles in the brain, but the doctor didn't seem too concerned, said with no other abnormalities it's a common thing that usually goes away. According to what we read on the trusty internet, 1 in 40 pregnancies have them and 90% of those turn out to be nothing. The other 10% have some genetic defects, but the doctor says it's nothing, so we're going to believe that. We have another ultrasound scheduled for June 2nd not just to look at the brain, but also because Madelynn was stubborn and refused to show her face and a face shoot is on the list of things they need from an ultrasound.

The doctor is also no longer my friend because she said I had to give up fried, rich foods because I've been having some gall bladder pain. If I give up those foods, what will I eat. I mean, seriously, I've only gained 6.5 lbs in 19 weeks, I need fatty foods.

1 comment:

  1. :-) I will be praying that little Miss Madelynn Grace is doing well and healthy!!!! I know how scary it can be when you think something is wrong, but hang in there. I am sure she is just fine.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete