Friday, March 20, 2009

Baby Brown's 1st modeling session




We got to see Baby Brown on the 10th (I'm a little slow on updating). He/She was 5 cm long, had a great heart rate of 150 and liked to stand on his/her head. Dr. Moore said everything looks great and so far their are no problems. Plus I haven't gained or lost weight, though my pants say differently. I was alarmed at this, but apparently I'm perfect and right on track.

Baby currently likes red meat, milk, and pickles. Bread is now the enemy and taste very much like what I assume dirt from the bottom of my shoe tastes like.

Our home is slowly being taken over by small items. First it was just an outfit or two. Now we have a high chair, a bassinet, a rocker and ottoman, a car seat, and next week we pick up the crib and changing table. To be so long from being due it seems like everything is coming together very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment